40 years in the HVAC/R industry, our business has been built on a foundation of innovative technology and skilled employees.
URASI is well known for after-market products in the HVAC/R industry and is an importer of compressors, parts, tools, refrigerants, and installation materials for residential and industrial air-conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Sales Engineers must attract new clients and win new accounts. They will work prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating prospects, and turning interested clients into long-term customers via phone call, email, or in-house presentations. They must assist clients by analyzing their business’ requirements and recommend solutions to their problems as well as identify potential business opportunities.
• Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to prospective customers.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to customers recommending the company’s products and how this will benefit their company thru lower costs or increased efficiency.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
• Achieve agreed upon sales target and outcomes within schedule.
• Research and coordinate with potential customers and their engineers to understand their needs and provide a solution.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of URASI solutions according to customer need and objective.